Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Flat Kira: hanging out with the cousins

Dear Kira Rose,

I had such a fun day today!!!  Your cousins Mason and Campbell are really cool kids!  They didn't even mind me tagging along or posing for pictures with me so that I could send them to you.

We picked them up at their house, a classy log cabin (but then you already know that), this morning.  They wanted to go shopping at Target.  Mason went his own way, since he had a phone and could call Nonny if he needed to, and I shopped with Campbell and Nonny.  Mason found everything he wanted in no time flat at that one store, but Campbell wanted to see what else was out there.  So we went to Handpicked (shhhh . . ., don't tell Aunt Michelle, and a cool world market kind of place where Campbell found the perfect gift for Uncle Rick.  Aunt Michelle texted Nonny that she would take Campbell shopping for Mason's gift tonight while Mason is attending a party.

We had lunch at Rush's.  Their hot dogs and hot chocolate were perfect for this cold and drizzly day!  Then off to see Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows, Part 1.  We all cried at a sad part near the end (I don't think you've read this book yet so Nonny says I shouldn't spoil it for you).  We loved the movie though.  Campbell and Mason made Nonny promise she would take them to see part 2 when it comes out!  Maybe I can go with you and your friends?



Nonny let me check out their living room--and, of course, their Christmas tree, when we dropped them off at home.  And then Nonny took me grocery shopping.  I got to sit in the cart. 

Nonny says this is one of your favorite
 cereals.  She now has two boxes of it
waiting for you to have breakfast here!

I think Nonny and I may go shopping by ourselves tomorrow, after she gets her hair done :-)  She wants my opinion on the gifts she's planning to buy for you!

Is everyone at home all ready for Christmas yet?  I miss all of you and can't wait until you are here too!

Love you bunches!

Flat Kira

No comments: