Monday, December 20, 2010

Flat Kira:chillin' at Grandmommy's

Dear Kira Rose, 

I was hoping to have some big stories to tell you, but Nonny says even the small things in life are worth writing about . . .  So here are a few small things from our last two days together.

Yesterday we did a lot of shopping together--on the computer!  She won't tell me what she's getting for you for Christmas, but I did get to see what she ordered for Kelsey :-)  No, I'm not telling!  I also saw what she ordered for some of the grown-ups.  Why would somebody want a l---?. . . oops, better not say because she'll probably read this letter when she posts it on her blog!

We also put up another Christmas tree, a little one by the breakfast table.  You couldn't even tell it was a table of any kind yesterday!  It was piled up high with catalogs and newspapers and mail!  But today Grandmommy hooked up a machine she calls a shredder.  When she showed me what a shredder does to flat pieces of paper, you can bet I kept myself as far away from it as possible!!!  Anyway, she fed it lots of paper from the piles, and now the table looks like a table again.

After that we hung a wreath in the kitchen window.  I'm sitting here now.  It's the perfect spot for seeing what's going on in the kitchen and even down the hall to the living room! 


Hope I don't fall into that shredder!!!






She did text me a picture
though so that I could
 share it with you.

Grandmommy went for a walk on the Lake Murray dam yesterday and today.  She didn't take me--said it was brrr cold and so windy that I might get blown into the lake and eaten by a fish or one of those turtles that hang out on the rocks there.  That didn't sound like fun to me either, so I just hung out here, listening to music, reading, napping: chillin', I guess. 

Is it winter yet????

Love you bunches!

Flat Kira

P.S. Please tell Grandma that Grandmommy really appreciates the box of fruit from her, sent just in time for Christmas!!!

No comments: